Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fives


Fives

Stole this fun little survey from Julie over at PB Fingers! The survey theme? The number five! Let’s get to it!
Last five people I talked to on the phone:
  1. My mom
  2. Paul
  3. Voicemail (I listened)
  4. Em
  5. My boss, Kellie
Last Five Meals I Ate:
  1. Apple pie (late dinner on the run)
  2. Pizza, home made topped with fig spread, goat cheese, apple slices and arugala. 
  3. Bowl of cheerios with milk + a sliced banana
  4. A banana with almond butter
  5. PBJ
Last five places I’ve traveled:
  1. Los Angeles, CA
  2. York, ME
  3. New York, NY
  4. New Hampshire
  5. Las Vegas, NV
Next five places I will go (outside of my hometown):
  1. Brighton
  2. ???



Last five workouts:
  1. Kickboxing (last night)
  2. Yoga at home, On Demand
  3. Kickboxing (Monday night)
  4. Jog at the beach w/ Dad
  5. Kickboxing (Saturday morning)
Five things making me happy right now:
  1. Having my Friday on a Thursday
  2. The apple pie in the kitchen
  3. Pay Day!
  4. Getting all dolled up tomorrow
  5. Date night with Paul on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment