Sunday, May 1, 2011

...But enough about them

I started this blog as a guide, but also as a journal of sorts. And I'm writing it as if I'm talking to hundreds of people and hopefully that will happen. But, regardless, anything I post as far as advice, opinions, etc. is about me and my thoughts. So, I guess it only makes sense to talk about myself a little!

So, without further delay, 25 completely random things about me (in no particular order)

1. I've been a vegetarian for 10 years
2. I don't weigh myself
3. I'm blind without contacts and/or glasses
4. When I was little, I wanted to be a veterinarian
5. My favorite movie is "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
6. I'm not big on flowers, but I love orchids
7. I attended Catholic school from 1st through 12th grade
8. I wore a back brace to correct scoliosis from 1st to 8th grade
9. I'm a klutz. My high school nickname was "Stumblelina"
10. I love dogs. All dogs.
11. I'm addicted to popcorn of all kinds
12. I love to read.
13. I'm an "on the go" decision maker
14. I've had 3 stomach surgeries
15. I've been offered every single job I've ever interviewed for
16. Technologically, I'm about 10 years behind
17. My first crush was on John Kennedy Jr.
18. I idolize Audrey Hepburn
19. I'm proud to be from Boston
20. I love to travel
21. Peanut m&m's are a major vice of mine
22. I am stubborn.
23. I can't resist a challenge
24. I have my bar tending license
25. My dream car is an Aston Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment