Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Couch to 5k-Week 2

...On my way to the gym for my Couch to 5k Week 2, Day 2 workout!

I did day 1 on Sunday and meant to post the workout, but I forgot. I hit the weights on Monday, with some elliptical thrown in for cardio, but I was so zonked yesterday I could barely move! Yesterday was supposed to be my day 2, but my body took over and told me I was staying in and eating a decent lunch. I'm glad I listened because I am ready to roll today!

So, today's treadmill workout will consist of
5 minute warm-up, then,
90 seconds of running, followed by
2 minutes of walking
(for 20 minutes)
ending with a 5 minute cool down.

This was such a great workout on Sunday morning, I'm excited to do it again! And even more excited to see what week 3 will bring! If I'm my usual, over eager self, I'll finish week 2 by Friday and Start week 3 on Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment