A typical Saturday in the life of this twenty-something girl, looks something like this...
- 8 a.m. wake up. I don't usually set my alarm on Saturdays. But I'm so used to getting up early, I rarely sleep past 9:00. I do, however, lounge in bed for a good 45 minutes checking e-mail, facebook and twitter on my Blackberry. Is it a little lazy to not get up and walk to the computer? Maybe. But it sure feels good!
- 9 a.m. (or somewhere around there) Fitz lets me know that it's time for HIM to get up, and 7 month old puppies are anything but patient. We went for a little walk and I gave Fitzy his breakfast-and chopped up some raw carrots, his favorite treat-while letting the coffee percolate.
- Oops! A quarter past 10 already? Well, it's time to hit the gym!
- ...Or not. I did a few loads of laundry and drank another cup of coffee before realizing that my gas tank was on empty and that I'd been running on fumes all day yesterday.
- 12 p.m. Fueled the car, realized I hadn't fueled myself, so I stopped at Starbucks for one of their delicious oatmeal-to-go thingies. SO good.
- I finally made it to the gym! I've done a lot of running, and running around, this week. So I opted for some light cardio on the elliptical-- and walking on the treadmill on an incline.
Full tank of gas-Check
- 4 p.m. Since when?!? Where did Saturday go???
- 5 p.m. arrived at my destination. The plan? baby-sitting. I usually am a little more fun on weekends but I definitely didn't mind making $100 for a relatively easy night.
- 12:30 a.m. Well, I'm home! And it's not Saturday any more, it's Sunday