Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oops!

I was so pumped to start "Week 3, Day 1" of my C25K work out this morning. But, nothing de-rails a running work out like an injured foot--er--toe.

...Yeah. I fell in a parking lot last night while wearing some very high heels.



Not once, but four times. The last one was the coup de gras for two of my ten little piggies. 
Oh, well. I can't really blame the heels. My nickname in high school was "Stumble-ina" and this would be why. I tripped on the bleachers at the last Celtics game I went to and chipped one of my front bottom teeth. It happens. But don't worry, it mostly just happens to me.

Now, having spent most of this lovely Sunday in bed nursing my hangover  foot, doing 10 loads of laundry, organizing my DVDs and playing "toss the tennis ball" with Fitz, I need to get out of the house!



I'm off to the gym with an iced coffee and bandaged toes for an upper body work out, that will, hopefully, look something like this:


  • 21s
  • tricep dips
  • shoulder presses
  • lat raises
  • rows
  • pull-ups (assisted)
I already worked my abs and lower back with the bender ball. 

Yes, I bought the info-mercial bender ball for $10 at Target...And I like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment